Palin Elephant Camp Tour
Palin elephant camp tour is not a pure elephant camp trip.Myanmar has a number of elephants and most are working for government timber enterprise. Palin elephant camp is not far from Bagan and tourists can meet Myanmar elephants and stay with them for a while by feeding them and washing them in the river. After their bath, you can ride on them to have fun but they cannot entertain you with dance. With this tour, you will have fun with the elephants for children.
Start from Bagan
End at Bagan
All inclusive tour / All seasons
Bagan - Palin Elephant Camp - Bagan ( 1 hour drive )
|Day 1||Bagan – Palin Elephant Camp – Sunset Boat Trip - Bagan|
- Exploring Elephant museum and study about Asian elephant
- Meeting elephants , having fun with them , participating in their bath in the river and feed them with their favorite food
- Riding on elephants for one hour around the camp
- Private car service from Bagan to elephant camp
- 1 Lunch at local restaurant
- Elephant camp entrance fee , food fee for elephant , elephant ride fee
- Local English language guide
Day 1 – Bagan – Palin Elephant Camp – E- bike – Sunset Boat – Puppet Show
After breakfast,we will drive you to Palin Elephant camp .At the camp , you will meet elephant and feed them and touch them. You will pass some time with them following their wash in the river as well .Then you will ride on them around the camp .After camp visit , back to Bagan .
Sunset Boat trip on the Ayeyarwaddy river in the evening .